October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To promote awareness, we're changing the site from red to pink for the month. Additionally, we'll be donating 5% from each sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). Here are some rapid-fire facts:
- BCRF's mission is "to prevent and cure breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research."
- They are the only A+-rated breast cancer organization as scored by CharityWatch.org.
- With 88% of funds going directly to research and 3% to awareness programs, BCRF is widely regarded as one of the most financially efficient nonprofits in the United States.
- Every 2 minutes, a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer.
- BCRF has funded over 7 million hours of research since 1993.
- There are nearly 3 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. alone.
We encourage you to learn more about the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and make your donation today.