At Bob Johnson's Computer Stuff Inc., we will happily buy back equipment you previously purchased from us whenever you are ready to upgrade to a newer model of Panasonic Toughbook. If you purchased your current computers or mobile data terminals from someone else, that's fine too. Depending on the units, we might be able to take them for trade-in value toward the purchase of one of our refurbished Toughbooks.
Reasons to trade in your Toughbook:
- Receive market trade-in value
- Reduce the amount of funding required to purchase new equipment
- Reduce data destruction costs on your old units, while still ensuring that your data will be safely disposed of
- Receive market trade-in value on non-working units that have salvageable parts (at the discretion of our staff)
- Reduce landfill waste, as trade-ins are refurbished, used for parts or recycled
How we determine product value:
- Age of the trade-in unit
- Model specifications
- Cosmetic condition
- Inclusion of additional hardware items (such as power cords, docking stations, extra batteries, optical drives, etc.)
But wait, there's more!
Our trade-in program is only the beginning of the savings when you purchase from us. As a refurbished Panasonic Toughbook dealer, the units that we sell are generally 50 - 70 percent less expensive than their new equivalents. If you are worried about purchasing a "used" Toughbook, fear not: our used laptops are expertly refurbished and in great condition. We take quality control very seriously, so rest assured that, if you got it from us, you can rely on it. Every rugged laptopl we sell comes equipped with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, and with the option of adding up to a 3-year extended warranty.
By combining your trade-in with the purchase of a refurbished unit, you'll be able to double, triple, or even quadruple the power of your dollar over buying new.
If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.